You are like a black ember,
appearing so calm and still.
Yet when someone tries to touch you,
you burn their skin.
People say I can soothe you,
that I am the water meant to put you out.
But instead of pouring water over you,
I would rather offer you the wind.
The ember that everyone fears
does not deserve to be extinguished.
For that ember is your will to remain,
your quiet fight to keep existing in this world.
I cannot imagine the moment it fades—
when there is no warmth left inside you.
Would you then reach for a blade,
or a rope?
Your heat is the shape of a soul
that is not yet at peace.
Your burning is the reflection of a heart
caught between staying and surrendering.
A gentle breeze will keep the ember alive.
A stronger wind may awaken the flames.
And the flames will dance wildly,
laughing at you—
not because you are weak,
but because you are still learning
how to hold the fire within you.
And remember,
a fire that grows too large
will consume the very ember that gave it life,
leaving nothing behind but ashes.
Don't let your flame become your destruction.
Protect the ember.
Protect the warmth.
For even the smallest glow
is still a sign that you are here.
Komentar
Posting Komentar